Feminapause™️ is the signature product developed by Femgroup Ltd. It’s a supplement containing vitamin B12, vitamin B6, and CBD oil designed to help women through menopause naturally.
But, as the team behind the product are often asked: is Feminapause™️ safe? And what are the Feminapause™️ side effects?
That’s why we’ve put together this short but sweet guide so you can consume our supplement with confidence and get the best results.
What’s in Feminapause™️?
First things first, you may be wondering what’s actually in Feminapause™️.
● CBD Oil: Contrary to popular belief, CBD oil is safe and legal for consumption in the UK as long as it doesn’t contain THC. THC is what’s extracted from the cannabis plant to give you the “high.” CBD oil has been proven to have various benefits for menopausal women, improving symptoms such as hot flushes, night sweats, anxiety, depression, and insomnia
● Vitamin B12: Around 20% of people over the age of 60 are deficient in vitamin B12, which can be linked to a lack of energy, memory loss, and sleep troubles. Supplementing with vitamin B12 is considered safe and worthwhile if you don’t consume over 2mg per day
● Vitamin B6: Studies show that vitamin B6 is important for cognitive functions. It can boost serotonin levels in your body, regulating your mood, increasing energy, and reducing hot flushes. Taking vitamin B6 in supplement form is generally considered safe if you stick to the recommended dosage
How Do I Take Feminapause™️?
You get a 30-day supply of Feminapause™️ supplements in one tub. The advice is to take 1 capsule per day only.
In terms of the time of day, it’s really up to you when you consume Feminapause™️ depending on your lifestyle. We suggest taking it at the same time every day as it’s important to have a consistent routine with CBD. Plus, you’re more likely to remember this way!
Research indicates that consuming CBD oil after eating can maximise its benefits. CBD has the highest bioavailability when your stomach is already digesting food and can be absorbed by the liver without losing efficacy.
However, the bioavailability of CBD oil is said to be strengthened if you consume it after a meal featuring healthy fats, such as eggs, meat, fish, avocadoes, and nuts.
Is Feminapause™️ Safe to Take With Other Medication?
Unfortunately, we cannot advise whether Feminapause™️ will affect other medication you’re taking. Speak with your doctor to be on the safe side.
CBD oil can potentially interact with over-the-counter items, herbal products, and prescription medications. That said, customer feedback shows that most of our Feminapause™️ ladies get the go-ahead from their GP!
What Are the Feminapause™️ Side Effects?
Any supplement has a risk of side effects. When it comes to Feminapause™️ specifically:
● CBD oil may cause drowsiness, dizziness, nausea, dry mouth, and diarrhoea
● High doses of vitamin B12 can cause headache, nausea, and diarrhoea
● Taking too much vitamin B6 from supplements can result in symptoms like a lack of muscle control or coordination of voluntary movements (ataxia), heartburn, and nausea
Although rare, if you experience any side effects from Feminapause™️ then stop taking the supplement and consult with your GP.
HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy) is often prescribed as a treatment for menopause but this is known to have many side effects. Some of the most common side effects of HRT are headaches, nausea indigestion, and weight gain.
This is essentially why we launched Feminapause™️. It’s a natural alternative to HRT with a lot fewer side effects that thousands of women highly rate. Try it for yourself today.
To sum up, Feminapause™️ is a safe and effective supplement for women going through menopause. Side effects are unlikely but there is more of a chance if you consume it with other medication. If in doubt, get your doctor’s advice beforehand.